Commercial Team Assistant (Junior Specialist (2)
The Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation is a newly established firm by the Council of Minsters Regulation No. 369/2015 by amalgamating the former Ethiopian Grain Trade Enterprise, Ethiopian Trade Enterprise (Alle Bejemla), Fruits and Vegetables Share Company and the Procurement Service Enterprise with the core objective of purchasing selected agricultural and industrial products and basic commodities from local and international markets competitively and as such to stabilize domestic market. The Corporation is governed by the Public Enterprises Proclamation No. 25/1992 and it is under the process of organizing itself. It has the following vacant position for an energetic and a competent candidate as per the requirements stated here below:
Enhances category team’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the category team to others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Conserves category’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
· Maintains category’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the category team.
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
· Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies (prototype).
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree or above in procurement and supplies or related fields
· 1-2 years’ Minimum of 1 years of experience
· Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
Closing date: Aug 02, 2016